Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Welcome!!! Wednesday June 20, 2007

Hello and welcome to my new blog. It is here that I will be keeping patients, athletes, and those with genuine concern for their health abreast on the lastest in natural health. I am new to the Duluth area and am very excited about what it has to offer. My family and I moved here in April from Waterville,MN which is a little town in southern MN with a population of about 1800. In 2005 we opened a second clinic in Mankato MN at the request of many patients that did not like the drive to Waterville. In April I sold my practice in Waterville to purchase Northland Health & Wellness from Dr. Virginia Shapiro in Duluth, MN. I still own the clinic in Mankato and we have a great chiropractor by the name of Allen Ruduolph, DC who is an amazing doctor with alot of offer his patients.

More to come later. If anyone has requests on specifics...not hesitate to ask.
Cheers
Dr. Mongeon

No comments: